Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP User Mapping with Windows AD User

former_member184628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one query regarding SAP SSO Configuration on NW Java Stack.

We have our EP Server running for almost 2 years and now we wanted to integrate EP Users with LDAP users for SSO Configuration.

Right now, EP SSO is running fine for LDAP Users, but user mapping is not happening with existing EP Users.

Please help me on this issue on how to map existing EP User. Do I need any other tool to integrate users, we can go for options like any standard SAP Server/Tool like NW IDE Server.

Thanks in Advance.

Sharib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you clarify? How have you setup SSO? Have you connected the AS JAVA UME to your LDAP and configured SPNEGO? Something else? Do you need User Mapping for the connected SAP backends because the account names in LDAP and in the SAP backend systems are different? What SAP releases are you working with and what is your LDAP?

former_member184628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Thanks for your reply.

We have Configured SSO on Java Stack using Kerberos Based authentication. We have 2 servers, one running NW 7.3 and other NW 7.02. For NW 7.3 we have used email id based user authentication and it is working perfectly fine and we have not configured LDAP.

In NW 7.02, it is connected to LDAP and user mapping to existing user is not happening. Can you suggest some way where we can map active directory users to java database users.

Thanks,

Sharib

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sahrib

As per your requiremnt .. In your ADS you can give Alias name for a user mapping to portal . and once login to portal you can select the LDAP tab there you will find MICROSOFT ADS + DATABASE..Then authentication test nees to be done..Plz check this will hope it will work for you.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please clarify. Are your users able to login to the NW702 portal? Is the problem with users not being able to login or that they are logined as LDAP users and not UME DB users?