cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May anyone give me the link of SAP GUI 6 EXE file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gents.

May anyone send me the link of SAP GUI 6 EXE  file?

Regards;

Al Marshal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I quite understand the question. Do you want to download sapgui to install it? You'll find it in the SAP service marketplace. The latest version, though, is 7.30. Version 6.x went out of support a long time ago, and you can no longer download it.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Mr. Rumsby,

You can get my question as follow and I hope I will get your kind help:

1. I want to study SAP BASIS materials and apply the theoritical study into the practical deal with SAP GUI interface.

2. I am searching the websites for the appropraite compenents of SAP to download and install on my "own laptop" for the above purpose. May you tell me what are the steps that should be followed to install SAP SYSTEM on my laptop? ,what are the required tools?, from where can I get those free of charges?

3. I will be very thankful to you if you help me with your respected experience?

Ahmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I understand. You want to go to the "Downloads" section of SCN - the link is in the header above. From there, download one of the NetWeaver trial/developer systems and install that on your laptop. These systems come with a SAPgui included, although it is a little hidden. Once you have the SAP systems installed and running, you can right-click on the system in the management console and select "logon" from the pop-up menu.

Hope that helps.

Steve.

Answers (0)