Regards,
Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Will you always use only combination of material X and material Y, or some time XY some time YZ some time ZA like that?

Material X and Y belong to same material group or different from each other?

Are you plan to give discount based on qty or over all discount?

Regards

Karthik

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Are you looking for Net value based discount. If so, check below one.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1711041

In case, its based on material qty, you can use group condition functionality.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/8c8b518d8c11d199a30000e8a5bd28/content.htm

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please explain your scenario. What I am understanding is that if user enter material X only then price should be 100 and if Y only then again 100 but when user enter both materials collectively then price should be 150. Is this so?

If this is your requirement then how you will split 150 to both materials? You want to change in price or discount of Rs.50?

Thank$

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Your understanding is correct it is like an promotion price

if customer order X or Y (Only one) then price is 100

If customer order both X & Y then price should be 150

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For this you can go for Sales BOM. When user will enter single material price will be 100 and if customer orders both materials then user will enter header level item material which will work as text item but pricing will be at header level and stock will be at item level.

Check this if this is helpful for you.

Thank$

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

if we create it as an BOM component, when we enter the header it will explode, every time the user will not delete the line item ...Hence which will not work for this

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not asking to delete one line item every time. What I am asking to use BOm only at that time when both materials are needed to be entered and promotional price is to be given. If customer orders only one material then user should enter only that particular material, BOM is required only when both materials are ordered. Hope you understand my point.

Thank$