cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For VAT Applicable of 75 % of price the particular state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

* VAT Applicable of 75 % of price ( if at all price-1000 (75% of price -750) the particular single state ?

1. There should not be any restriction on vat applicability (It may differ from 4% to 5% or 2% as the case may be)

2. There should be option to user to change 75% as per applicable department's rules

3. Print out should not show vat rate after deduction of 25%.

Please help me for this issue

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

you have opened new thread for same requirement without closing previous one.

Please follow below mention steps which will help to get clear picture not only sales transaction but also for your output print and any report you are using.

1. Create Procedure

StepCond TypeDescriptionFromTO
10PR00Price
20ZPR0Base Price For Tax10
30ZVATVAT20

2. Create access Sequence for ZPR0

Access Seq for ZPR0
Table 5XXSales Org/ Dlv Plant Region
Talbe 350Sales Org

3. Create Condition record for condition type ZPR0

Sales Org 1000/ Dlv Plant Region -13  75%

Sales Org 1000 = 100%

If you accept this configuration for your requirement then check existing Open Sales order, Open Delivery which are still not billed.

By this configuration hope your requirement will solve. And we have implemented same things for our client and working well.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

My my, where has my head gone?

On second thought Rajesh, your requirement can be fulfilled very easily.

Why don't you add a discount condition type in your pricing procedure just before tax? The amount should be %25 (100-75=25), and this condition record would be found by the system only for your particular state.

What about that?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

It is not easy to understand your requirement!

Please give some examples.

(The price & the tax amounts

- in that particular state,

- in other states)

Furthermore, all the three points are unclear!

Former Member
0 Kudos

in first case 1. VAT applicable for 75% (sales order 10 qty and price 1000 - for this 75% -750(here user entered 2% or 3% or 4% or 5% etc for vat depend upon the dept rules for exclusively one state ( Maharashtra. ) . so how to create .

in Print out should not showing  vat rate after deduction of 25%

Thanks and Regards

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please answer the following questions:

1- In that particular state, is that %75 rule applicable for all products?

If so, just change the condition record amount of your tax condition type accordingly for this state. Create a condition table for your condition type, and maintain condition records in it for this state only. In these condition records, condition amount should be %75 of the tax rate (that is,%3, instead of %4, or %13.5, instead of %18). Those records can be changed by department's rules.

2- What do you mean by "Print out should not show vat rate after deduction of 25%"?

If the price is 1000USD, tax will be applied for 750USD, and if the tax rate is %4, tax amount will be 30USD, right? Showing or hiding printout is customizable in your smartform, you can easily abuse the form by the help of your ABAPer. Or am I misunderstanding something here?