cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR_EVAL configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are using SOLAR_EVAL to create project documentation. The document types are typical (Technical Specification, Functional Specification, etc.) When we create a document of any of this type, it loads a default template. What I would like to know is, how can I change the default template?

There is a need to add 2 sections to all new documents. It will be easier to add them to template so they generate by default in all newly created documents.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Ravin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin,

In the project admin you could assign the document types to your project. This may be a subset of the docu types or the project template. Then you could create documents in the project of these types.

You could link documents from other projects with other docu types to your project. Or you could copy whole scenarios into a project from other projects including its documents.

If the F4-value help would be project specific, it could happen, the docutypes are missing for assigned documents in the projects.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

I am almost a year late to reply!

This is resolved. I vaguely remember I dug a lot in SPRO configurations and there were templates loaded for all types of documents the system allows to create.

We can change or upload a new template and solve this issue.

Answers (0)