cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the report SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to APO PPDS. I need help on oder and details report of APO.

The business needs the product number included in the detailed Resource Utilization report. The Location and Product fields are included in Resource Utilization layout, but the fields are blank.

Used transaction /n/SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT with variant . Then select layout . Once the results are displayed, double click on a row that has Requirements to show the specific operations within the block.

The Location and Product fields are blank. But it shows the description of the Product.

Please help if we are missing any settings.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

You can customise accordingly the report with predefined sturcuture using

User exit APOCDPS5 might be useful to you. It allows you to populate the pre-defined structures to that are used in the report.

You can also check production list report (/sapapo/ppl1) to see how orders are populated along with bucket capacity requirements.Also please look into below link for more information

http://scn.sap.com/message/3913756#3913756

If you need material and location description to be populated make the settings accordingly

Hope this helps you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Thanks for the information. Let me give you some more details on how I am using this T-code :

In the report layout we have selected 6 fields :

Resource , Short Description , Start Date , End Date , Res Load% , Capacity Overload

Now when I double click one entry which has Res Load% > 0 the system shows the 'Order and details of the resouce load'. In this screen the Location No. and Material No. fields are available but it does not show the Mat or location no. Though it shows the Material Short description. I am not sure if I am missing any setting.

Again in the same screen if the reqmnt qty is Zero the system shows the Location and material no. Can you please explain why system is behaving like this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Try applying SAP Note 1602746 "0APO_PPDS_PROD_CUST_01 doesn't display material and location".

If that doesn't work, please open a message to SAP.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ,

Thank you very much for the SAP note. I will try to implement this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Abhijit,

Displaying location and product number in CDPS_REPT report is the standard one.

check whether u had putted any filter setting in location and product in order and details of the resource load? for just confirmation delete all the filter and check again.

And check the note as well mentioned by Maclean. If still not working open message to SAP. because this is the standard functionality it should work .

Regards

Debashis