cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please note that I am having a problem with rounding off.

Firstly-When I am creating a sales order where PR00 is 12.25 and the order quantity is 7 alongwith relevant taxes the net value in the header is shown as 12.25 and not 12.25 + taxes even though the tax conditiojn type is not marked as statistical.How to resolve this??

Secondly the invoice net value at the header is not rounded off.If net value +tax=11.25+2.21 then the header should show 13 or 14 depending on the rounding rule.

Can someone please help. ????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAURAV,

Please note that rounding condition type DIFF always work for document level only.

You can't see the rounded value in item level and header level seperately. Also it will round (item +Tax) both together.

ex: PR00 15.25 + MWST 10.23 = 25.48. but system will round this to 25. this how it will work.

To achive this Do the below config in SPRO and let us know wheatehr it's full fill you need or not.

Goo to transaction OB90, and select you company code and country currncy and rounding uint 100. if it's not available alredy in your system, create this combination and enter the detail.

your requirement will be full fill with this configuration change.

When you take invoice print you can see the total value getting rounded.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This setting is already maintained.

Any other options please??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is DIFF condition type appear in your sales order header and item conditio tab or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem persists.

Can you please guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurav Mallick,

What is your exact requirement? You want only the netvalue to roundup or total invoice value to round up.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can see that your DIFF condition type is set for Both Header and Item condition

Make it as Header and Try

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is The net value in the header and item should round up.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Your First Question:

Why do you want to show Net value + Tax at header level. Are you able to see tax value under tax field which is below your net value? If so, system is working as expected.

Regarding Rounding:

Could you please change rouning rule to " Commercial" and check how it works? Also, Maintain rounding condition type after your tax condition types in pricing.

Please do these changes and let us know how it is working. In my case, its working as client expected with above configuration.

Regards, Sai Krishna.