cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise register effects during STO process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually i want to know the excise register effects during the STO process. I have searched and read many of the post regarding this but not getting final answer, still confused.

1. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Raw material at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

2. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Asset at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

3. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Finished goods at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

4. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to Depot ) process in case of Finished goods at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

Awaiting  for your valuable reply.

Thanks.

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Raw material at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

RG23A in J1I5 and J2I5

2. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Asset at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

RG23C in J1I5 and J2I5

3. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Finished goods at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

RG1

4. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to Depot ) process in case of Finished goodsat the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

RG23D in J1IG

Note : If I did any mistakes please let me know experts .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I am bit confused in 3rd point. In case of  finished goods STO, it should update RG23A or RG1 while goods receipt.

Sandeep.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the receiving plant is a excisable depot then register RG23D should hit. If receiving plant is another excisable plant then you may take the material as a RG23A/C if you do some processing in the receiving plant.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per Excise rule, RG1 is only to be updated for In-house Produced materials and sold materials. Now, when you are transferring FG from one mfg excisable plant to another mfg excisable plant, RG1 is to be updated in the Supplying Plant and RG23A is to be updated in the Receiving Plant, because it's a Input to receiving plant and as per Excise rule, Inputs to be updated in RG23A.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the Material type assined in J1ID transaction under Material & Chapter Id combination your excise register triggers. You may check with your Internal FI / Legal department which Excise register should hit during Transferring of Excisable goods from Plant to Plant (RG23A/RG23C) and Plant to Depot (RG23D).

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The below specified answers are as per my knowledge and please check the client for better understand how they are updating.

1.STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to manuf. excisable Plant ) process in case of Raw material at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

Register : RG23A AND T-code: J1I5 and J2I5

Register : RG23C AND T-code: J1I5 and J2I5

Register : RG23A AND T-code: J1I5 and J2I5

4. STO ( manuf. excisable Plant to Depot ) process in case of Finished goods at the time of receipt at receiving plant which register should get updated through which t-code.

Register : RG23D