cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - BRM Error when deleting role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am receiving the error below when I try to delete a single role in NWBC. There was a user assigned to the role in the backend but I have removed them and saved the role. I have tried looking around to see if somehow the role was assigned to a composite role or business role but haven't had any luck.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stacey,

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

I guess you have not assigned the points correctly.can you please check again and do the needful.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Stacey, let us know if this is resolved? Thanks

0 Kudos

please cancel the opened requests which make reference to the business roles you are trying to delete.

Attached is a sample of request search you can perform to identify which are the requests to cancel. Please adjust according to your needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Stacey,

Please make sure that there are no active requests fir the role in the workflow

Thanks & Regards

Japneet Singh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Stacey

Have you opened the role and looked at the Details Tab for Assignments?

You need to ensure no users are assigned in GRC and the role is not referenced in another role (i.e single role you want to delete is in the composite)

You will also need to run your object synchs for user/roles to remove references.

I had some issues with deletion and ran the synch after tidying it up. It took a couple of goes and I had to shut down NWBC screen for role and come back in as I think it was buffering a bit.