cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application SOLISSTAB does not support transaction type ZMCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default currently the only transaction types available within the Service Messages tab of transaction SOLAR02 are:

• BMIS Message
  • SAIS Issue
  • SMCR Change Transaction
  • SMOR BPMon Request

We want to change this list so that it includes our customer namespace transaction type ZMCR (a copy of SMCR). However, when I try to add this transaction type using the IMG [SAP Solution Manager > Capabilities (Optional) > Implementation/Upgrade > Blueprint and Configuration > CRM Transaction Types > Restrict Business Transaction Types] it does not work. I receive the message

Application SOLISSTAB does not support transaction type ZMCR

Message no. AI_SMCRM015

Maybe ZMCR has to be added using the IMG [SAP Solution Manager > Capabilities (Optional) > Implementation/Upgrade > Blueprint and Configuration > CRM Transaction Types > Include Additional Transaction Types] but I'm not experienced enough to create a BAdi.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Shawn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solutions for this? Even i am also having same issue.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I still have a message open with SAP, but they did provide some steps that got me passed the subject errror message. Hopefully it will help you too.

• In SPRO, access the action “Specify Several Transaction Types”
  • Then double click “Specify Transaction Type”
  • Here you must have a “PROCESS_TYPE_ADD” entry with field value as the transaction type you want to use. Eg.: ZMCR
  • After this, when you access STWB_SET In "transaction type for twb service desk messages", You`ll be able to add that transaction type

Cheers,

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have founded place where in coding was hardcoded Transaction types for this and there is only SAP Standard but no Z/Y ... so you may be need to add this there.

Will check and report tommorow as soon as possible.

Anyway i can help you with BADI

Regards Dan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

Did you get any update from SAP on using ZMCR in Messages tab? I am looking for some simpler solution without having to use BADi or coding.

Pls update.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Did you try the answer above? That allows me to create ZMCR from the Service Messages tab using Create > Change Transaction.

Thanks,

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

First go to DNO_CUST04 add there you wanted message types

Second go to STWB_SET choose Transaction Type for TWB Service Desk Messages

Add here Transaction type you defined in DNO_CUST04

Regarda Dan

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan/Shawn,

I tried, but I am back to Square One here

If you see the screenshots below; I followed the steps mentioned by Dan exactly.

1. Maintained ZMCR as Process Type ADD

In STWB_SET,

Now I try to enter ZMCR

Can you please share the screenshots of DNO_Cust04 and STWB_SET of yours? I ll compare with mine then.

Thanks,

vivek

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn/Dan,

Now I maintained the ZMCR in STWB_SET;  If I go to Create > in SOLAR02, it is giving ZMCR as a message not as Change Transaction. This is why because we maintained ZMCR as PROCESS_TYPE_ADD in DNO_CUST04. Since PROCESS_TYPE_ADD is for Message i am ending up with creating ZMCR as Service Desk Message

Now how do I overcome this?

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

To overcome this (meaning you don't want ZMCR as a Service Desk message; which is what I did not want) you have to remove the parameter PROCESS_TYPE_ADD = ZMCR from DNO_CUST04. Replace it with the parameter CHARM_ADD = ZMCR.

Cheers,

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I’m still pursuing a solution for the issue with restricting the transaction type in the Service Messages tab to ZMCR. I could live without it if I was able to create a ZMCR from within an Issue. When I click the Create (Change Request) button from within an Issue nothing happens. I am expecting the Web UI to be displayed with the Create RfC screen. Do you know what configuration I might have missed?

Thanks,

Shawn