cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see the posts/questions after 24 hours too

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to see my posts/discussion raised in the dataware housing space. Does it takes more than 24 hours for a post to be approved an published or i am missing out something. I did not get any approval/rejection notification though and do not find the post in my recent activity too. Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ruchikashendre
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Once a thread is approved, are we going to receive any email notification on our registered email ids for the same ?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This really depends on your settings for your notifications.  The default if to receive e-mails for notifications. 

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As you have noticed, content moderation is now active on SCN to prevent spam attacks.  The SCN moderators, who are volunteers, are working around the clock to review and approve legitimate content.  There's no commitment to how long this should take but it will be done in a timely manner across the 450+ SCN spaces.

I see that you post has been released:

Thank you for your understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once again the people who run scn are making stupid changes and trying to kill off this site. I never saw spam on SDN and sure have not seen it on scn. Yet we have to wait while someone "approves" our questions etc.

The scn redesign has been a disaster, finding useful information has become very difficult. Now we are treated like children getting points for trivial tasks.

Better they scrap scd and go back to SDN design. At least you had a slight chance of finding something.

I have seen the number of message posted and answered plummet  in the forums I visit. We have far less active users and the the people running this site are running it into the ground.

Matt - 15 years SAP BASIS

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I can assure you that there has been an major and ongoing Spam attack on SCN and that the new moderation measures in place are the reasons that users have not seen any or been exposed to too much of it.

If you need assistance or have suggestions, feel free to post a new discussion in .  There are a few new ways to find stuff on SCN:

Your reply on was been released by the moderators.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I cannot find an icon to create a new thread.  I have an urgent problem.

For legal reasons, we must implement SAP Note 1601120 before May 31,2013. The coding changes from note 1601120 were implemented successfully. Prior to that, I created the short and long text for

message class CDN_MAP 208 and 209, but they don't seem to be working correctly.  The only error that I get is from the "check results" - messages 208 and 209 - "No message long text exists in original language."

Thanks and regards,

Carol Perkins

SAP ECC6

Oracle 10.2.0.5

HP-UX 11.23

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about this.

You'll need to create a new discussion in the appropriate space: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18841#Start_a_Discussion

To start a discussion, select Create Discussion

Assign your discussion to a space

Before you can start a discussion, you need to designate a space where your discussion will take place.

• Enter the name of the space in which your discussion should live, or click the magnify icon to select from all SCN Topic Spaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Jason Lax,

I had posted my thread before 3 days, its still not approved. Moreover, am not able to view my already posted thread as well.. its annoying.

Please let me know, when my thread will be posted.

Thanks,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Your discussion Error in a formula function (routine ROUTINE_9998), record 0 was released. It can be found via the Content tab on your profile as well as in the BI Platform space.

Please let me know if this is the discussion you've been missing.

Thanks,

Oxana

former_member485562
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I had posted a discussion , but it is not released yet. Did i miss something?

please let me know as i got stuck with my work and trying to find out answerrs.

Thanks

shan