cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM - API's to load the data from PSA to Direct DSO's ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know what are the API's will use to load the data from PSA to Direct DSO's of SPM 3.0.

Currently we are in the process of implementing SPM 3.0, SPM portal is not yet ready so thought of loading manually to Direct DSO's time being.

Please let me know the process ...

Appreciate your comments...

Thanks

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SPM 3.0 portal is ready now.. I am able to load the data from ECC/SRM to PSA using the SPM portal (Data Management -> Data Management Tasks -> Work with Active Projects ). Now I have to load to Inbound Layer (Direct DSO's / Master data) through SPM Portal, I am not sure how to do this...

Appreciate your comments...

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

source system to PSA  and Inbound layer  ->

" Data received " tab  once you trigger the load from SPM UI  first data will get loaded to the PSA and then to Inbound layer after successful complete of “loading\validation”, ( OPM_DM_UPLOAD_START FM will be started in back ground which will handle the loading of data from PSA to Inbound layer)

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. I was doing the same thing but after select "Manual Pass" ..I am seeing "Reading metadata" process bar forever.

I checked my BW system for OPM_DM_UPLOAD_START FM after I saw your reply but it is not there.  May be this could be the issue...

How can I get this FM into BW system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Sorry my typo it is a Program please run it in se38.

I am assuming that your able to load data via SPM UI till PSA but when you perform "Manual pass" it is not progressing .

Please try below options

Standard process is when we trigger any load in SPM UI , it will create a back ground job in BW system ( SM37 -> job name -> /opmdm/*) please analyze the issue from the job log .

If above job log is not giving you any productive information .

Then use the program "OPM_DM_UPLOAD_START" in se38 and provide the Upload ID and upload Type and run the load placing the break point @ OPM_DM_DATA_PROCESSING => DATA_PROCESSING :

OPM_DM_DATA_PROCESSING => DATA_PROCESSING : This is where most of the data validation and processing happens.

Hope it will address your issue.

Regards,

Vijay.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You are correct, I got the program and I will do debug.  I will let you know if I face any issues.

I created another message to find out the reason for why data source entries are not showing in SPM UI after I maintained the entries in OPM_SOURCES table in BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create Data upload ID for the table entries to reflect in Data management in UI