Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter Incident Management

antonius_reher
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in the Workcenter "Incident Management" I'm missing the fields for impact and urgency they are only available in the WebUI. In the workcenter I'll only find a drop-down-box for incident.

Maybe it's just an customizing issue but till now I haven't found the necesssary switches.

Take care,

Antonius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Antonius.

There are no fields "impact" and "urgency" in workcenter on message creation screen by default. This fields are realised only in CRM UI (in Solution Manager 7.1).

Best regards,

Artem

antonius_reher
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

thanks for you answer.

But it would be nice to know if it is planned in future to include this fields into the workcenter.

IMHO since both -Workcenter and WebUI- belongs to the same product why should it be logical that they have different fields altough they have access to the same data?

That's exactly the question of my customer.

Take care,

Antonius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Antonius.

Antonius Reher wrote:

But it would be nice to know if it is planned in future to include this fields into the workcenter.

Workcenter is the outdated UI for end-users and support team in ITSM scenarios, which was used in SM 7.01

Since SM 7.1 is based on CRM 7.0, SAP promotes using CRM UI for processors (from SP1) and for end-users (from SP5). So I suppose that there won't be any further evolution of workcenter.