cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion regarding order category after heuristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running a network level heuristic for a particular product but the DDP ( distribution demand planned) created for one DC location is of category ED ( SNP: VMI sales order) and for a plant DDP is of category BH ( Stock transport requisition) .What is the reason for this parity?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With VMI, DDP order category is  ED to support automated sales order creation at DC in ECC. In case of normal stock transfers, the DDP category is BH and that of DDR is AG.

In your case, DC to customer location stock transfers are VMI based i.e. customer sends the purchase requisition and a corresponding sales order will be created at DC. The stock replenishment at DC will be managed by normal stock transfer orders from the plant. This stock transfer requisition is represented by category BH.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your answer. Can you plz tell me where do we maintain the settings for this VMI based stock transfer.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The following link gives a detailed account of configuration settings to enable SNP based VMI.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/10/29f3837595413598064452e0761c9a/frameset.htm