Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have in source ORDRSP05 IDoc. The IDoc contains E1EDP02 & E1EDP20 as:

<IDoc>

<E1EDP01>

<E1EDP02>

<E1EDP20>

The above structure is only for showing heirarchy & not a valid XML of course. Since I am mapping target parent segment with E1EDP20, I need to have use one as many for a field mapped from E1EDP02. This works fine when E1EDP02 comes once in one E1EDP01. However, it shows me error in Use one as many when I have two E1EDP02 within same E1EDP01 ie.

<IDoc>

<E1EDP01>

<E1EDP02>

<E1EDP02>

<E1EDP20>

<E1EDP20>

<E1EDP20>

Thus, I need to have 6 outputs from Use one as many as each of two E1EDP02 will be triplicated. Will it be possible with standard mapping functions??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can use this blog for the same:

Replication of Nodes Using the Graphical Mapping Tool

Regards,

Sreeni.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it should work using useOneAsMany.

Attach your source data and mapping screenshot.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to try removecontexts and splitbyvalue (change) and map to the target .

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you have 3 E1EDP20 segments, you will have 3 target parent segments created. for mapping E1EDP02 field to the target element using useOneAsMany, you should be provided one of the E1EDP02 segments based on qualifier which the functional team should provide.

I am not sure why you are expecting 6 outputs....

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You need to create a UDF , however Why you need 6 elements? Your target is mapped with E1EDP20 only you should have 3 entries or Do you need one E1EDP02 and E1EDP20 for each entry.?