cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I join table VBAK & VBRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to create a report by joining tables VBAK & VBRK from SQVI  by table join. I am able to create one but when I am executing it, it does not give me any data/ value.

Here I want to input a series of billing document nos and want to get sales order nos and a customised field value along with that.

When I created a report by joining VBAK & VBAP , they are working all fine! But when ever I am creating a report by joining tables from two different documents, in this case sales document & billing document, it is  not working!

Please let me know where I have gone wrong and how to rectify it

Thanks & Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You can get the sales order number at billing document level is only from table VBRP-AUBEL

VBRP-AUBEL : Sales order number

VBRP-AUPOS: sales order item

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chanda,

It is not possible to get the report by joining VBAK and VBRK as the sales documents number field referece for both is same which VBELN.

If you want to get all the billing documents for the sales documents, you can use the table VBFA.

Put the preceeding document number as the sales order and then execute in SE16n to get the billing document number.

These are very simple queries, please search the forum before posting such questions, I am sure u would definately get the answers.

Thanks!

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can create by joining above tables with the field VBELN  in SQVI .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have series of billing documents and I need to extract sales order and a customised field value from the sales order header from those billing doc nos.

As you mentioned:

"These are very simple queries, please search the forum before posting such questions, I am sure u would definately get the answers".

Would you please send me a few links for it?

VBFA did not come to my use as because my main objective is to collect a customised field values from sales order header by referring to series of corresponding billing doc nos.

Please let me know the easy answer.

Thanks & Regards

Chandra

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be with VBRP ( billing item ) you can get the sales orders

VBRP-AUBEL is the field

regards,

santosh