Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP01 - No authorization to delimit object

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I want to delimit an object of an organizational unit within t-code PP01 there comes the message:

No authorization to delimit object 1 O 12345678

I traced my user but nothin in the trace. My authorization profile has some of the hr authorizations which are needed.

What can it also be?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi damian,

are you also using structural authorizations?  if nothing shows up in the trace, it may indicate that your structural profile does not allow you to access this O object.

if you're not using structural authorization, you may also be missing CUT or CUTI (PPFCODE) authorization for the PLOG object.  but then again, that should have shown up in the trace.

good luck!

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

structural authorizations are not in use. General authorizations are used.

0 Kudos

hi damian,

you said there was nothing in the trace. did you mean nothing relevant in the trace or really nothing at all in the trace result? there should always be a result in the trace when executing transactions etc.

can you copy the trace evaluation into this thread.  please make it as compact as possible as these traces tend to get huge fast.

it should provide us with a more detailed view of what's going on.

0 Kudos

When I delete the object it´s deleted.