Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't install SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I use SAP HANA SPS5 .

And I would like to verify SAPUI5 function .

I would like to create an SAPUI5 Apprication .

So , I tried to install SAPUI5 TOOLS IDE PLUGIN 1.00 and SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00 .

I installed SAPUI5 TOOLS IDE PLUGIN 1.00 without error .

But when I installed SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00 , the error massege appeared .

The error ,message is as follows .

"Required for one or more items can not be found, you will not be able to complete the installation.

Software being installed: Language files for SAPUI5 ABAP Repository Team Provider 1.10.4 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.feature.lang.feature.group 1.10.4)

Missing requirement: SAPUI5 Repository Team Provider Plug-In 1.10.4 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team 1.10.4) requires 'bundle com.sap.adt.communication [0.20.1,2.8.0)' but it could not be found

Cannot satisfy dependency:

From: Language files for SAPUI5 ABAP Repository Team Provider 1.10.4 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.feature.lang.feature.group 1.10.4)

To: com.sap.ide.ui5.team.lang [1.10.4]

Cannot satisfy dependency:

From: Language files for com.sap.ide.ui5.team 1.10.4 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.lang 1.10.4)

To: bundle com.sap.ide.ui5.team 0.0.0"

I can't understand what I need .

Do I need "com.sap.adt.communication [0.20.1,2.8.0]" ?

If the above is correct , then how can I get "com.sap.adt.communication [0.20.1,2.8.0]" ?

Would you like please tell me what I need to install SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00 ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Kazuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Kazuki,

The error message on installation of SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00 states:

Missing requirement: SAPUI5 Repository Team Provider Plug-In 1.10.4 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team 1.10.4) requires 'bundle com.sap.adt.communication [0.20.1,2.8.0)' but it could not be found

In general, the team provider belongs to SAPUI5 ABAP functionality for establishing a connection to an ABAP backend system. Did you already install ABAP Development Tools (ADT) accoding to note 1718399? If you want to test SAPUI5 development with HANA XS engine, eclipse package SAPUI5 TOOLS IDE PLUGIN 1.00 is sufficient.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

Thanks for reply .

I can understand for you by your advice! Thank you

I would like to test  SAPUI5 development with HANA XS engine .

So I don't need to install SAPUI5 TEAM PROV IDE 1.00 .

Thank you very much .

Best Regards .

Kazuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all I am trying to complete the installation of Juno 4.2 plug-ins SAP UI development toolkit for HTML5 – Server Connectivity UI5TEAM05P_1-10011991.ZIP according to SAP Note 1747308 - Installation Guide UI development toolkit for HTML5 (SAPUI5) “Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.   Software being installed: SAPUI5 ABAP Repository Team Provider 1.14.1 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.feature.external.feature.group 1.14.1)   Missing requirement: SAPUI5 Repository Team Provider UI Plug-In 1.14.1 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.ui 1.14.1) requires 'bundle com.sap.adt.communication [2.12.0,2.17.0)' but it could not be found   Cannot satisfy dependency:     From: SAPUI5 ABAP Repository Team Provider 1.14.1 (com.sap.ide.ui5.team.feature.external.feature.group 1.14.1)     To: com.sap.ide.ui5.team.ui [1.14.1]” Any ideas? My goal is to use our SAP ECC on premise installation with SAP NW Gateway components installed on it – I have created OData services and would like to consume them using SAP UI5, but the last mile looks much more complicated than everything els. Thanks in advance for tips, Adi

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Do you have access to the site https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/juno? If yes maybe use this site to install the software.

I believe you need to install the 'UI development toolkit for HTML5 (Developer Edition) first if you have not done so.

Regards.

YS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kazuki,

have you folow the installaion guiide of SAPUI5.

BR

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for reply .

I'm going to check installation guide one more .

Best Regards.

Kazuki