cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Configuring Rebate Scales

0 Kudos

I’m trying to configure a scale rebate that will not pay back to dollar one.  I have used both the  Base-Scale (A) and the To-Scale (B) and my scale is as follows:

Total Sales of $1,482.00

To Scale:

$500.00   USD                       0%

$1,000.00                               5%

$2,000.00                               7%

Result for this scale = $103.74

So the system is calculating the payout on the total $1482 at 7%.

I understand this is an "up to" scale. The system is going to say "up to" $2,000 pay the 7%.  So I tried the "From" scale.

From Scale:

$0.00      USD                        0% 

$1,000.00                               5%

$2,000.00                               7%

Result for this scale = $74.10

So the system is calculating the payout on the total $1482 at 5%.

I would assume the system would not start calculating the rebate until ofer the $500.

In short at $1482, I want the system to pay nothing on the first $500 and 5% on the remaining $1432 for a payout of $71.60.

Can someone please explain why this is happening? And what I need to do in order to stop the system from calculating back to dollar one?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hollie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello  Hollie,

Pease check below threads :

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1243093

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1865993

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing the threads.

I guess an interval scale will be needed, but I have several tiers that would be needed and I don’t want to pay on the interval.  For example – if the customer grows between 5% & 9% then they would earn 2% only on the growth dollars (not back to dollar one). If the customer grows between 10% & 15%, the customer would earn 3% on the growth dollars (not back to dollar one). And if the customer grows 15% they would earn 5% on the growth dollars (not back to dollar one)

The interval is not calculating the payout that we would like.   It’s calculating the each tier independently ad adding the totals together.

Thanks,

Hollie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hollie,

Percentage of payment is based on the cumualted total value but  not on exceed dollar ammount .

If you want to pay like that ,use alternative calculation type and ask your abaper to write VOFM routine for it.

OR

other way is reduce the percentage as the percentage is going to be on the total value

Thanks,

Siva.