cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to register PI components in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I followed the SAP notes 1117249,764176,1031321 for registration of all the XI components in SLD .I t is failing for me in my local SLD

Sytem details:PI 7.31,Oracle 11.2,Solaris 10,dual stack

The adapter engine component was registers successfully, but the other 3 components are failing to regiter and hitting the below errot.Let me know if anyone has faced thi situation and can provide a workaround

Unable to register application directory with SLD. Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.RegistrationFailedException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: [1001] The specified SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory instance cannot be associated with 2 SAP_XIDomain instances (MAX(1) violated for role SAP_XIContainedIntegrationDirectory.GroupComponent) Association class: SAP_XIContainedIntegrationDirectory, GroupComponent: SAP_XIDomain.CreationClassName="SAP_XIDomain",Name="domain.00.XXXXXXXX", PartComponent: SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory.CreationClassName="SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory",Name="directory.pid.YYYYYYYY"

Unable to register the application repository with SLD. Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.RegistrationFailedException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: [1001] The specified SAP_XIDomain instance cannot be associated with 2 SAP_XIIntegrationRepository instances (MAX(1) violated for role SAP_XIContainedIntegrationRepository.PartComponent) Association class: SAP_XIContainedIntegrationRepository, GroupComponent: SAP_XIDomain.CreationClassName="SAP_XIDomain",Name="domain.00.XXXXXXXX", PartComponent: SAP_XIIntegrationRepository.CreationClassName="SAP_XIIntegrationRepository",Name="repository.pid.YYYYYYY"

Unable to register RWB with SLD .

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

run "Configuration Wizard" in PI NWA page for PI SLD related tasks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks srin

Let me know if i run CTC wizard again for PI development system ,Will  it not spoil the exisiting configurations and passwords  given for PI service users

I am not sure what will be the impact thats y????

Regards

Ram

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please check the sap note  1052984 and verify the settting but I would suggest meanwhile create a message to SAP.

Best Rergrads

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Raised a case with SAP and ran few urls as given by them!!!Still 3 components are not registering.

I Will provide an update once done from SAP support consultants

Regards

Ram