Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting logon error in portal when calling ABAP program from web dynpro

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I had to display standard SAP ABAP report through web dynpro application. After doing lot of research on threads I figured out how I can do this, basically use ITS (internet transaction server) to render R3 GUI to SAP GUI for HTML. These are the steps I followed.

1) Created Web dynpro application, created a view etc with outbount exit plug and I pass URL to this exit plug. URL exmaple is hown below

' http://server.domain.port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~TRANSACTION=ztest'. This seems to be the only way to display ABAP report in WD as per all the threads I went though here. Transaction Ztest calls my Zprogram which has SUBMIT statement in there to call SAP report. I then convert spool to PDF to binary etc. and use cl_gui_html_viewer-load_data to load PDF and then cl_gui_html_viewer-show_url to show my spool in ADOBE form in web dynpro.

All this is working fine when I test WD stand alone application. It displays report in ADOBE form. This WD application is displayed through iview in MSS portal. In portal same application gives login error "login with URL parameter not possible, logon cookie is required" and below it shows log on screen for entering username and password. I am not sure why this is happening only in portal but not when I test WD application by itself. Is there any configuration I am missing? I have done research on this but no luck. If someone please provide the feedback, that would be great.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Anyone please? Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

--Ravi