cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP E-Sourcing 5.1/CLM 2.0 Workbench - need assistance

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are still running version 5.1 without problems. Last week, nearly all users lost most of the sections displaying on the right side of the Workbench screen - My Workflow Activities, Purchase Alerts, To Do List, etc.  We are operating via the NetWeaver Enterprise Portal. We have made no changes to  any of the settings loaded at Configuration which clearly shows the format as 2 columns. My System Admin user id still displays the correct Workbench, but other System Admin ID's do not.

It also appears that the few users, system admin or otherwise, that log into our Stage/Quality test region, are able to view the display correctly, so this seems to be a production issue only.

Is there anywhere else we can look to troubleshoot this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Workbench page templates can you re-add the missing sections? Please clear the cache as well and then log off, log back in to see if it reappears.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Vikram. I'm hoping to find a few answers before I start changing our Production system - I usually would test in our stage/quality environment, but we do not seem to have the same issue there or in Development.

Do you know, if our Default Workbench Template did not have the channels locked (either Required or Fixed Parameters) could a user changing their user's default template cause changes to all other users?

Also, in comparing our test environment to production I am finding no differences in any of the settings.

Also, the Workbench page template indicates some of the channels should be selected, but others are missing, but only 1 of the channels displays at all - so it is not consistently showing what is missing.

Do you know in what document I could find the section on Individual Workbench Configurations?  I have a reference to that but am not locating it to see how the Desktop Channel must be propagated to ensure that all users' configurations are updated.

Thanks, Harriet

Answers (0)