cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reportDocument.Load(report) Hangs with no execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELP!  I have been trying to find out why my Windows Service project written in VS2010 C#, .NET 4, x64, using Crystal 13.0.2 assemblies.  It won't execute or go beyond my reportDocument.Load(strReportName).  The code executes in a WPF Application created in VS2010 C#, .NET 4, x64 but won't execute throught a Windows Service Application created in VS2010 C#, .NET 4. THIS IS NOT CREATED IN ASP OR UTILIZING IIS.  This is just a simple Windows Service app. I'm using 2 assemblies CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine and CrystalDecisions.Shared.  I have allowed Administrative rights for the user account being used for the service to the machine and to everything including C:\Windows\Temp folder and all drives available on the machine that the service is being installed.

I have searched and searched the SAP forum, etc.. and can't find any answers to my issue.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I have been trying to find a solution for a month now.  I have also tried utilizing the ProcessMonitor to find any restrictions and am not finding anything.  I'm in desparate need of help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos