Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to IDOC Issue

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an issue with Orders message type. we both  are using  SAP standard Orders message type. But Our partner sending some additional data which they can't control their side and which cause issue our end too in R/3 system end. So that I need to stop them within PI system before seding to R/3 system at our end.

In the message type. There is a segment called E1EDKA1. This segment having filde PARVW(qualifier) and other fields.   PARVW having different qualifer like. WE, AG, LS and LF.  PI system needs to process the IDOC only WE qulifier data to R/3 system. Rest of Not.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have two choices:

1. create a routing condition that will check if E1EDKA1 has something else then WE (ship to party)

and then skip it

2. remove all other partners types (apart from WE ) in the mapping - but this would mean that you're changing the business context of the data.... so may not be good ...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your response. Could you explain me about routing condition and where it shoube be configured.

Thanks

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think you have Partner IDoc structure and R/3 IDoc structure available in PI ESR. Perform Message mapping and pass only those fields to R/3 IDoc which are required.

Otherwise perform Receiver Determination with Xpath condition as mentioned by Michal.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Xpath+Condition+in+Receiver+Determination

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nabenudu,

I did same way. I have tried with your suggetion. But it didn't reslove.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Srinivas.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Are you getting any error? Or irrespective of the condition everything is getting processed?

Please provide the screen shot of the XPath Editor which you maintained in Receiver Determination.