cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product not defined in a location in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a material in ECC for plant xxx and successfully ciffed to APO system. The plant xxx is already defined in the APO system. However, when I try to display the material w.r.t the specific plant in the APO system, the system gives an error message:

Product SM1002 for location 1000 does not exist

Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT002

But if I check the Global data in the /n/sapapo/mat1 screen and then click on display, the product is displayed. Please note that I have created the material in the ECC system for the following views:

a. Basic Data 1

b. Basic Data 2

c. Work Scheduling

d. MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, MRP4

Request your input on this.

Thanks

Snigdho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdhodeep,

Please check business system group (BSG) in mentioned location in APO, there might be the possibility that plant was sent earlier from some other system, or BSG was changes, if that is the case then you will have to delete the location in APO and then retransfer the same from your current ECC system.

then only you will be able to ciff material with that plant.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply. That could have been one case. But here I could see that the location is having same the business group as that of the product when viewed from Global Data.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdhodeep,

Some thoughts:

Is the problem happening for only one material? 

Is the APOKZFX flag checked in the material master (MARC table)?  Run RAPOKZFX to fix.

Force an initial load for the productuct location with RIMODINI.  It may give you more error information in the application log.

If the prod-loc is an externally procured material, is the purchasing group filled in the Purchasing view in the material master  (If required).

Is the plant specified in the material dependent section of the integration model?

Best regards,

Mike

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdhodeep,

Apparently check apokz flag in MARC table, if not set to APO relevant then run the report RAPOKZFX to fix, other then this you can check below points;

1) if there are multiple integration models exists for the given material, if yes then please limit integration models to one.

2) Rimodini is another way.

3) Delete the location from APO and then resend location and material.

Check these options if it works for you.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdhodeep,

Is your issue resolved or you are still looking for some more suitable answers.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (0)