cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3AS - Replication of material group doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are on SRM 4.0 and ECC 6.0 Eh 6.

We have an issue to replicate new material groups on ECC to SRM. We launch transaction R3AS and everything seems works fine. R3AM1 shows a green line for DNL_CUST_PROD1 but any change on exist product category or new material group is not replicated.

We have checked the configuration based on note 720819. it's seems OK.

What more steps do we need to check?

To replicate new material groups (no initial load) is needed another transaction different from R3AS?

Many thanks in advance!

David.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

DNL_CUST_PROD1 reads the material groups from backend table T023 and corresponding descriptions from the table T023T. Apparently, these two table entries need to be existed in the table CRMATAB in backend. If not, maybe you have to check the Note : 1501685

if this is already implemented, then run the report: SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB for the object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Let me know if this works for you. it did work for me

Regards

Dhana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. We have reconfigured the entries in the tables following the instructions in SAP note 720819.

Many thanks to all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you check SMQ1 and SMQ2.  Maybe it is gettting stuck and you need to activate it in there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

SMQ1 and SMQ2 is empty in both systems.

BR,

David.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

what do you mean by "R3AM1 shows a green line for DNL_CUST_PROD1 but any change on exist product category or new material group is not replicated".

Which changes do you expect to see ? Which transaction do you use to see those expected changes ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I' expect a change in the material group description. To see this change I go to transaction COMM_HIERARCHY but there are not changes.

BR,

David.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

since SRM 7.0, if short description is empty in R/3 system (transaction OMSF), you need to set "Transfer 60-Character Descripton" check-box from customizing table COMC_HIERARCHY via SM30 transaction.

Maybe modifications were done for Material Group Description in R/3 but customizing for General Settings for Hierarchies and Categories in SRM does not transfer this description.

Check both systems (ECC and SRM).

Regards.

Laurent.