cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Rebate - Account Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to figure out my problem by reading other people's responses for account determination errors while doing a customer rebate.

Is anyone willing to help me on a step by step basis? I feel like i have majority right, but there is obviously something that is wrong. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you!

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sabrina,

Are you want to know detail process to configure customer rebate up to Accounting determination?

if you want that, which part have to completed?

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

As suggested by Lakshmipathi sir, you better refer the SAP note : 80666.  BTW, are you facing this first time? Have you done any settlements so far?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have raised your Query here to get Answer right but Query also having some subject to read by users ,this is also right but that Subject doesnt have exactly what is the Problem ? without problem ,I think dont want to raise a Query here .

Note lease have a look into Google regarding " Account Determination Errors " . Account determinations part is not only rebate but also this is relevant to all parts .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

I figured out the account determination error but now I have a new problem. When i go to VBO2 and accrue, an error comes up saying "function not possible: there are open documents relevant for accruals". I do not know where to go from here. Also, how do I know how much to enter for accrual to post, because there is 0.00 in the textbox.

Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

Please check the status  of aggreement and also check what was starting  status configured for Reabtes.

Thanks,

Siva.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

function not possible: there are open documents relevant for accruals

Check the following note:-

• Note 80666 - Bonus cred.request not completd in spite of rejectn

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabrina

function not possible: there are open documents relevant for accruals".

Means you have pending Rebate request for earlier created Accruals.

please click on "Rebate Payments" (top menu) and see if there are any Rebate request appears, click on that Request and create billing document for the same.

Once you are through with Billing then you can create Accruals for your desired amount in VBO2.

Thanks

Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabrina,

step1: in rebate payments , you will have the rebate documents details, please take the rebate document number from here and check if there is any billing block assigned to that in change mode of your document number, if yes remove that and save the credit memo request.

now go to VF01 and do the billing for this credit memo, and dont mention any billing type in vf01 transaction.

come back to VBO2 transaction and now system will allow you to post the accruals amount. you post some part of accruals amount as per the condition records you maintained in rebate agreement.

system will generate another credit memo request

do the step1 again, now go to rebate settlement and settle the amount. your problem may be solved

thank you