cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i remove the duplication of my header row on every item in adobe forms?

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello masters,

I am actually doing an interactive document using Adobe Livecycle Designer integrated into SAP. I am filling a table dynamically but my problem is that my header row reappears for every of my items.

Here is my hierarchy and their options :

Table Item -> Repeat Table for Each Data Item CHECKED, Min Count 1.

Header Row -> Include Header Row in Initial Page CHECKED,
                                     Include Header Row in Subsequent Page CHECKED,
                                    Repeat Row for Each Data Item UNCHECKED

Line Item ->  Repeat Row for Each Data Item CHECKED, Min Count 1.

Can anybody tell me what is not working in my settings? I only want the header row to appear on top of every page. Not for every item.

Thanks alot!!

Best Regards,
Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This is the solution i came with. It is not the cleanest one but it is working and doing what i need.

This is my hierarchy

and those are their options :
- TableItem

- HeaderRow

- LineItem

The only problem with this solution was that the header row would not appear on the first page. So i had to add manually a static header row on top of my header row.

The result is pretty good, i have my header row on top of every page(well under my master pages) and it does not appear for every single items.

So i hope this solution might help some people out there!

Max

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Would it be possible to attach a screenshot of the hierarchy and their options? Meantime, please also refer to the attached link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/802f0ed1-a17a-2c10-7db4-d515a5b04...

Regards,

Sathya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

To keep this simple, do you want to create another master page with table header only follow by content area; and your table header should appear once in first page, and the rest of overflow content will flow to this new master page with data only?

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xiangli,

Thanks for the answer but i'd prefer to keep my masterpage clean from table headers.

jayan_abap
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Change you settings as below,

Table Item -> Repeat Table for Each Data Item CHECKED, Max Count 1. (untick min count)

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakrishnan,

Thanks for the try but your solution makes that the table appear with only 1 item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear max,

i used JavaScript to add rows dynamically in program.

SALES.bodypage.elements.FORM1.submitToSAP1::click - (JavaScript, both)

//Subform1.Table1.Row1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

FORM1.Table1.Row1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

xfa.form.SALES.F1.rawValue = "ADD";

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - 820.20090409114549.542109.508401 - SubmitToSAP.xfo

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

// END OF DO NOT MODIFY