cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Home' tab issue with SAP BI Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two issues concerning the document saving in 'Mobile' category in our BI launchpad

1. I move a report to ' Mobile' category and the next day I cannot see that report on an IPad app ( SAP BI Mobile). The process I follow is as follows:

a. I move the report to the mobile category by right clicking on the report.

b. Then I go to ' Mobile' category , and right click on ' Properties ' and click save and close.

Am I missing any step here ?

2. After I move any report to my Home tab in SAP BI mobile app and click on ' Information' then I get the notofocation that the report will expire in 6/7 days. Why is this happening . I need to keep these reports on my home tab forever. Please see the screenshot of the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2. I believe this corresponds to the "time to live" property, this will make mobile reports "expire" after a certain amount of days passed after data retrieval/document download:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/420_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf#page=99

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me the SAP BI Mobile Application version which is you installed in ipad ?

Thank you,

Haresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

Bo Server is  SAP BI 4.0 SP 4 Patch 10 , and SAP BI app is 4.4.28.18(274730)