cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMIR in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I would like to know is there any way to block the CMIR detail appear in particular sales document type for few days.

I maintained the CMIR in VD51 transaction for customer xx and material yy.

We have two type of sales document, one document should show the CMIR detail other one should not show.

Is it possible to Achive?

Thanks in advance for all reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rathinaraj,

By removing the read info record check box in sales document type in VOV8 transaction, you can avoid the system to read customer material info record detail while sales order creation.

Later you can activate this.

For date wise i dont think so this can be done through standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik thanks for the help, i propesed your's and amit ans to my client. Now we plan to go for sales document change in VOV8 transaction.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Please note that, we have 2 options to restrict the CMIR text not to flow to sales order.

1.Please go and remove the check box at sales document type

2.Go and remove the text for required customer and material combination in CMIR level.

Best wishes,

Pasapula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Raj

thanks for your auspicious reply .

Regards

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravikumar

I dont understand why you want to bock CMIR ,when you can delete them if you dont need them , it can be done vd52 as said by the people , or you cal also maintain the CMIR from manufacturer part no if they have , but from sales part it will be same always ,  plz explain the scenario in what conditions you need to block them ,And if you want to change them you can overwrite them that as well.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2121751

Regards

Alok

Message was edited by: Alok Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard way to block the CMIR from appearing in the Sales order.

The only way it can be controlled is through Master data records validity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to Hide CMIR details from customer in Order Acknowledgement or Invoice output,You can do modification in Output type (Print Output) to restrict CMIR Details based on Doc type.

Regards

Amit