cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a webdynpro component which can't be used or accessed in another webdynpro component

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any body tell me the how i can create or make a webdynpro component which i can't be used or communicated with the other webdynpro components,

Thanks in adwance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The main purpose of the WD component is reusability. It is a reusable entity so if you are developing a WD component, you can reuse it. However, the level of reusability is defined by component interface ( Interface Controller and Interface Views ).

To use the WD component you have to create at least one interface view. If you dont want to communicate with any other component, just dont create any nodes, event and methods in interface controller.

Is there any specific need for developing a non-reusable WD component?

Regards

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you dont want to use your component in any other components, you have to remove interface view check in your window. Just go to your window properties tab and uncheck interface, that component cant be available for others.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I tried what you said but I could still use the component.

@ Sive, Please try and confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pintu,

I tried by unchecking interface, it is working for me. Kindly check once again.

As suggested in WDA you can reuse componetns in other.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the delay reply, could u plz clarify about this little bit more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

By default for every component interface view is checked. IF you dont want to use this component in any other component means you make it by unchecking interface view check.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.