Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country codes for a sales organization

madan_ullasa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

im a technical consultant here.

Can anyone please let me know how i can get the sales organization if have the country code and then find all the countries for that sales organization...

points assured to all the replies..

regards,

Madan..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Check table <b>A110</b>(Sales Organization/Destination Country).

Give the country code to the field LLAND and get all the assigned sales organizations in the filed VKORG.

Plz mark all helpful answers.

Thanks,

Vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Madan,

You need to go through two tables, first TVKO, then ADRC. ADRC is the table for addresses from many masters such as customer master, vendor master, plant, etc. All these master data have address number key in the main table, e.g. KNA1-ADRNR for customer master.

TVKO, Sales Org master has the same field, TVKO-ADRNR. With that key, you select data from ADRC.

I am guessing TVKO is much smaller than ADRC, so first, select all from TVKO, and then select all the ADRC where the address number from TVKO equal to ADRC-ADDRNUMBER and ADRC-COUNTRY is equal to whatever the value in the program.

Going from ADRC will be a big mistake from performance point of view. Going from TVKO is the right path, I think.

Hope this helps

Akio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madan,

Try table A110 and field LLAND. You will get all the sales organizations in the filed VKORG.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh