cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate sales order generated for service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one problem in Service order. The issue is user has created the service order for that service order Debit memo request is created and also an parallely duplicate DMR was created for the same service order. when i tried with that i am able to find the root cause. Please help me how an duplicate sales order generated for service order. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kannan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

Can you tell me the process the DMR is created, are u running a resource related billing for the service order through DP90, then please check the DIP profile of the same.

If not then please share the process in detail.

Thanks!

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably your operations and components created separately in each debit memo request

can you compare those debit memo requests whether the lines items are same in each or not?

as per standard, once all your operations and components creates the debit memo, the service order cannot be referred again

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am observing this forum before some time ,I have seen some posts on " Duplicate Prevention " .

Here , I am asking here one Query is What is Duplicate ?  ( How to find out ,It is duplicate or not ? ) .

Is duplicate Document having any terrific values ?

Thanks,

Naren