cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Deleted Limit Line Item does appear on the Print Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing this issue please some one could help me out,Created a PO with 2 Limit Line Items and order, Edited the  PO and deleted one of the Limit Line Items then the deleted limit line also appearing in the print preview of the PO.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Because it's a specific one, pass the GUID to standard FM 'BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL'. This will return line items in the table IT_ITEM. Deleted items can be distinguished with the field DEL_IND = 'X' maintained for each line in IT_ITEM table.

If you want to display only those records which are not deleted, then add the additional condition of 'DEL_IND EQ space.' This would serve your purpose.

Let us know if there are any more issues.

Regards,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

I checked from my end but we are not having this FM which you are saying.So is there any other option to work on.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

As Lisa, Steve and Santhosh mentioned earlier you need to get in touch with some developer who is aware of the smart form which is pulling when you do Print Preview. As you stated you are using Your own build smart form not the SAP standard one. That smart form should have logic which is why Deleted line item showing up in Print Preview.

You mentioned you checked in BBP_PD and it shows as Deleted; That is standard behavior.

Hope this helps

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I did checked for material and service it is the same behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you have custom smartform/adobe form to print PO. Kindly check, your code for DEL_IND = 'X' indicator for position.

This flag is set for deleted items. Maybe on smartform you print all lines w/o 'where del_ind ne 'X"' clausule.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Yes we are using custom Adobe form to print PO.Do I need to check in bbp_pd for the PO or ABAP code I didnot get, where exactly I have to check for this "Maybe on smartform you print all lines w/o 'where del_ind ne 'X"' clausule." for this also I am not able get connect what exactly I have to check.

Thanks & Regards

pramod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

In BBP_PD deleted line will be marked red color.

You must check in Adobe form, where you print the PO lines. There will be some kind of table with loop statement. In this loop find 'where' clausule and check if there is <po_item>-DEL_IND ne 'X'. statement.

I've checked standard Adobe form and there is no where condition.

Try to add it and re-test.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a  lot I will check it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pramod,

check delete indicator (DEL_IND) on Item level in your code of smartform.

Regards Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan

It is maintianed "X", even then why it is not deleting.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pramod Reddy wrote:

Hi Stephan

It is maintianed "X", even then why it is not deleting.

because your ABAP code inside your smartform is not correct.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

as Laurant said, you should correct your code inside the smartform and sort out all positions marked with 'X' in the field DEL_IND.

Regards Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I did check in bbp_pd in that i see this DEL_IND has "X".

Regards

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

is it a standard smartform or a specific one ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its specific one.

Thanks & Regards

pramod.