cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actual cost from coep table not comming properly for wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I develop a z report for wbs detail as similar to s_alr_87013558, i m gatting the correct  actual value for some wbs ,and not correct for some,

M selecting wtgbtr from COEP by passing -prps-objnr,lednr = '00' and wrttp = ' 4',beknz =''s'.

my problem is  in  a same project the actual value is comming correct for few wbs and its behave different for another 1.my my dev system the actual value is not present in rpsco table also. if a check the table menually for correct value i need to pass -prps-objnr,lednr = '00' and wrttp = ' 4',vrgng-'coin'.

Please help me in selecting the actual value ,may b m not passing the correct value in where condition.

where condition prps-objnr,lednr = '00' and wrttp = ' 4',beknz =''s'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How to capture the commitment value of PR ,in my zreport the value is populating after po but if only PR exit no commitment value

may b rpsco wrttp with 21 help me suggest some ideas.

Thanks,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

In table RPSCO with value type 21, enter object number of WBS.

Also go through below wiki on commitment

Commitments in Purchasing - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sam,

Try This,

In PRPS table PASS your WBS Element and get the OBJNR number .

Pass that OBJNR number in COSP table along with Valuation Type will be '4' and  BELTP value should be 1. Get the SUM of values.

Now again go to AFVC table pass the WBS Element get the OBJNR number. Pass this number in COEP table  with valuation type will be '4'. based upon your  business process pass the business transaction type will be " COIN", now sum up this and above one you will get the exact result.

Revert to me if you have any query.

Regds

Srikumar. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikumar,

i m passing  beknz = 'A',lendr ='00' and objnr '' to coep table ,for now in dev the value are coming correct,lets wait for the user testing ,its working fine as i test almost 35 cases hope 4 the best and thanks for the replay 2 all vary soon i ll close this thread as closed if my selection is work ,if any problem come i ll definitly ask u people and also after uat i ll share all the detail about the selection

Thanks,

Sam

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in RPSCO master table for project accounting info and compare with COEP table.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjiv,

i select the actual value form table coep and for now its working fine, in my dev sysytem m confused what to pass in RPSCO table .

Thanks

Sam

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Object number (OBJNR) and  value type (WRTTP) is common in RPSCO and COEP table so you need to pass one object of both in RPSCO. and you can get object PRPS table.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra and VR,

my client wnat a z simple report for this purpose,i know developing a report in report painter is bit eassy ,then developing a custo z one,as m a tech consultent i have less idea about report painter,so please help me and guide me to develope a report painter for this purpose,i study different document for report painter ,but still not comfortable in report painter,help me if u have some idea,.i resolve the issue by passing beknz = 'A',lendr ='00' and objnr ''

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try pass your conditions in table COSS and COSP.

About report painter, you cna get guidance from FICO consultant if any in your team. It is not possible to guide you completely from this forum.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to the inconsistency in the budget commitment tables.

So try to run the belo wmentione correction programmes:

RKACOR04 : Adjustments Between Line Items and Total Records ( Act Cost+ Commitment )

RAKNBU01 : Transfer Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Order Commitments.

followed by CJEN and CJBN .

So this will help you , to update & line up the missed data in COEP table for accurate cost of the project / wbs

Please reward , If its helpful to you.

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not good idea to have Z report. Build a report painter which is more simple and reliable.

If not possible, then use the table COSS and COSP rather than COEP.

Regards,

Mahendra