cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR at characteristic level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the functionality of using skip MIC functionality by using DMR at MIC level (At inspection lot level). There are 5 MIC's and only 1 is for DMR.

At stage 10 if MIC is accept then it will skip MIC in 2 lots and if i reject then it will not skip MIC in the next lot.

My observations are:

1. First time I do the goods receipt, it creates a lot with all 5 MIC's.

2. I have not done the result recording yet and do a new goods receipt. It  creates a lot with 4 MIC's ( It has considered that the MIC for DMR has been

accepted, even though RR is not done).

3. After this I do the result recording and reject the MIC ( No UD given).

4. I do a new GR, a lot is created but it skips the MIC ( as per the rule I maintained, if I reject the MIC it should not skip the MIC).

5. If I do both the RR and UD, then my DMR rule works fine.

My queries are:

1. Why is the DMR working only after I do both RR and UD??

2. Should I select DMR at inspection lot level or UD?

Regards,

Narendra Bora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the DMR value maintained in header level at inspection plan.

0 Kudos

Hi Please go through once

FU QDQL_U_D_WORST_CASE

Short Text

Calculate Dynamic Modification Valuation for Lot-Based Dynamic Modif.

Functionality

This function module determines the dynamic modification valuation (acceptance or rejection of the inspection lot) for lot-based dynamic modification.

The dynamic modification valuation is the decisive factor for updating the quality level and is determined as follows:

• Inspection without inspection results
    If you entered a dynamic modification rule for lot-based dynamic modification
    • Either in the QM inspection setup for the material for the inspection type or
    • In the task list header
  • and you have not recorded any characteristic inspection results, or terminated the inspection, the valuation for the usage decision is copied as the dynamic modification valuation.
  • Inspection with inspection results
    If you defined lot-based dynamic modification, entered a dynamic modification rule in the task list header, and recorded characteristic inspection results, the dynamic modification valuation is:
  • R (rejected), if at least one closed characteristic was rejected
  • A (accepted), if all characteristics are either closed and accepted, or have the status "Skip"
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have not used any function module. My query is why skip lot functions aftre doing both RR and UD? Why does it not functions after giving RR?

Regards,

Narendra Bora