Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 Twice

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our main product is Standard CRC Steel Coils and on SAP 60,000 Standard Materials have been created. Similarly PR00 of these 60,000 Materials has also created in system.

Beside Standard we have also Secondary CRC Steel Coils and their prices is 500 less than Standard. Now, point of concern is that on system there are material codes of Standard Products not secondary therefore PR00 is also of Standard products. Now , if i will create order of standard product then PR00 which will automatically comes from condition records will be actual selling price. But in case of Secondary, when I will create order then the PR00 will be representing price of Standard product , therefore I will use ZDIS (Discount condition type) for giving 500 discount on standard product. Now, after billing doc the entry of PR00 will be on ERL G/l and ZDIS on ERS G/L in accounting doc.

FI wants to avoid ZDIS condition type they want that Secondary product revenue posting should be just on ERL G/L as Standard product  b/c posting on ERS shows that we have given discount to CS although it is not discount.

• . For catering FI req i created new condition type ZPR by copying PR00  witth CONDITION CLASS "C"  (DIS ND SURC) , CALC TYPE "QTY" , COND.CATEGORY "V" (PRICE COMPONENT), MANUAL ENTRIES "NO LIMITATION",CONDITION AMOUNT AS  X (NEGATIVE)
  • i place ZPR in v/08 as Manual with Acct key ERL" (same as in cond type PR00).
  • in order on item condition when i apply ZPR then  PR00 do not get inactive and calculation of all amount works fine.  In accounting doc all the debit and credit entries comes fine .. even ZPR value shows on G/L of 'ERL" which is my req but value of ZPR has not - sign while all other credit amounts have - sign with them . Kindly clarify me that these entries are correct as FI perspective or not. Please refer screen shots.

Lot of Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed

Accounting entries are perfectly fine,Wondering why you have created another condition type, you can simply change assignment of Discount condition to ERL and can change description of Condition type.

Regards

Amit

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for reply

You are absolutely right that if i will use dis cond type on ERL then result will be the same. But unfortunately i could not explain my requirement correctly.

The problem is that, i want that if i will use ZPR condition type for Secondary products then on Accounting doc the ERL G/L should just shows the value pr00 -zpr .

As, PR00 =74450                         Condition.value=893400

ZPT    =450                             Condition Value= 5400-

Value Exc of S.Tax=74000             Condition Value=888000

My req is that when i will use ZPT then amount 88000 should be hit on ERL G/L,or when i will not use ZPR for standard products then PR00 should hit ERL G/L.. tht why i hve assigned ERL on both b/c we have just one material code as standard product.

Please guide

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Kindly ignore my previous post related to that problem .Please refer that , it will provide you more deep sense of my problem :

• I also checked by using Cond type PB00 in place of ZPR as manual ...if i hve to create an order fr Sec then i will use PB00  with complete price (Pr00-500) in this cond type then PR00 which is coming automatically from condition records get inactive and till creation of accounting doc i get desired result what i want .But problem is that i do not want to use PB00 as manual i want to use as a automatic requirement too or if i will use as auto reqt with PR00 with condition types of both PR00 and PB00 simultaneously then how i can avoid PR00 condition record for secondary products ?

• Another testing as , I marked Pr00 and ZPR as statistical and then assign ERL on Amount Exclusive of S.Tax which comes fine . But Sales Tax value is coming 0 which i think is logial b/c both Pr00 and ZPR mentioned as Statistical therefore no integration with FI can happen.

Please guide how i can get proper solution

My requirement in Sales of 11 mt Sec Product  as:

Pr00 (Std Product)  -   74450                                Con Value ----818950

Gross Price            74450                                    Con Value ----818950

-ZPR                     450                                         Con Value -----4950

Value Exc of S.Tax  74000                                   Cond Value -----814000

MWST                                                                Cond Value---158,730

Value Incl of S.Tax                                              Cond Value ---972,730

Gross Value                                                        Cond Value--- 972,730

As, i discussed with FI person he said he that accounting entries should  like that :

For example

Debit-

Fahad Imam  972,730

Credit   

CRC Sales   -814000

MWST         -158730

not as

Debit-

Fahad Imam  972,730

Credit   

CRC Sales   -818950   (Pr00 of STD x qty)

CRC Sales   4,950

MWST         -158730

Please guide me

Thanks 

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can use two condition types with condition category B. Make first one statiscal which can be PR00 or copy of it. Enter discount condition next to it. Your Sale price will be like this

PR00            100     This will be statistical

Disc               10      Discount condition

Sale Price       90      Minus Discount from PR00 with From To steps

ZPRO              90     Copy Saale price in ZPRO with condition type B Calculation A and make condition record for ZPRO for whole Sales organization with 100% and put step number of Sale price as base value. Assign ERL account key to ZPRO

Test this and update if it works.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have few queries.

for you standard products, you are using PR00 and what is secondary product with 500 less right.

you mean lets assume you have standard product A. you mean to say secondary also with same product code A but price less than 500? or

tell me secondary product has diff company code????

please clear the above.

do want to sell both using same sales order???

warm regards,

jagadeesh