cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistencies found in billing quantity (Standard <-> AFS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to create billing documnet .once i selct billing type as F2 and try to process, getting message no billing documnets generated . please find the error log-->Inconsistencies found in billing quantity (Standard <-> AFS).

Regards/joans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joans,

Are you creating billing document for third party scenario or delivery related billing document.

1. Delivery related billing document. Please check copy routine whether you have 499 or not.

2. Third party invoice : Please check Note 194844 - Creating third-party billing is not possible if it is useful for your scenario or not.

Regards,

Sunil Singh

Infosys

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joans,

This is a common issue in AFS.

If invoices for AFS-materials are created by collective processing, differences between invoice quantity (VBRP-FKIMG) and pricing quantity (KONV-KAWRT) can occur. The result is a incorrect price calculation for the concerned billing item.

You can try to run report J_3AINQT. You can cancel the documents and then try to recreate the same.

Also Check the SAP Note : Note 1849479 - Invoice creation for delivery document displays error 8J268

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced similar kind of issue. There is a work around for it.

Keep breakpoing in the correct copy control routines associated with your scenario. Goto Vf01 and try to create the biling document, it will lead to break point. Just click F8 and then it will show half of the items, do partial billing. Then try to create another partial biling document with the same way for the remaining quantities.

SAP Note is still in process for a permanent solution. You can also raise one and follow up with it.

Thanks,!!!

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

request abaper to check out whether any user-exit involved or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am unable to create billing documnet .once i selct billing type as F2 and try to process, getting message no billing documnets generated . please find the error log-->Inconsistencies found in billing quantity (Standard <-> AFS).

Regards/joans

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check either the billing document has already created. else check with copy control  item level "POS/Neg QTY" field where we have to maintain  "0" or "+".

hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using IS- AFS ?

i think it is integrated with Apparel and Footwear

Check the copy control if you have any Customized routine

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs60/helpdata/en/44/f4173919d8d715e10000000a114084/content.htm

regards,

santosh