Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter Error -->>URL : UnsatisfiedLinkError : create_stmt_c_copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using Idoc-Jdbc scenario.

We did not do any changes in scenario. And idoc structure & idoc data is also same.

This scenario was working successfully since 6 month. But suddenly today I am getting following error in message monitoring of XIQ.

<i>2007-03-01 13:25:03 Error Attempt to establish database connection failed with SQL error Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:oci:@XYZ.ABC': UnsatisfiedLinkError: create_stmt_c_copy</i>

<i>

2007-03-01 14:18:44 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: GENERAL ErrorText: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Database connection could not be established ErrorStack: </i>

Is any one getting this error due to any latest patches in Oracle or XI?

Please guide the solution.

Regards

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oracle database pathset has 3 steps.

1. Install Oracle database patchset

2. Install Oracle JDBC from the same patchset

3. Startup database in migrate mode, and run catpatch.sql

Quite offen, step 2 is left out because JDBC may not be requested by anyone. It is a separate installation.

If there is a Java application that make use of it, and version 9.2.0.8.0 is not install, then it will use the old version, which will cause "UnsatisfiedLinkError: create_stmt_c_copy"

John Chen Sing-Cheong

SAP Administrator

The Pythian Group

www.Pythian.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan

You can find error in trace tag.

In my case in SMX_MONI in erros tag i receive:

<SAP:Stack>Database access error</SAP:Stack>

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

You are correct my all JDBC scenarios r giving error.

I talk with BASIS, they applied some Oracle database patch .

But still there is no error in SXMB_MONI Trace.

error is only in message monitoring & run time workbench

(Note: Check link- http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2006/msg00995.html for more tech details of error(Patch 9.2.0.8/Java on Windows 2003 Problem))

We are searching the solution other that remove the patch. Please guide us.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got same error when I applied patch 9.2.0.8.

If you use oci connection , then the version of the JDBC driver must match the version of the Oracle Home(Client side).

you can find jdbc driver at ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14.jar

I applied new jdbc driver , then I can solve the problem.

see:

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/jdeveloper/10.1.2/state/content/navId.4/navSetId._/vtTopic...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Is your Oracle Database system connected to SAP XI system ?

As you said you have installed some patches onto it, that might create problems.

Just go to SLD-> Content Maintanance and check database system configured.

Regards,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hum

Others Scenarios have same problem?

I think, this error (Error Received<b> XI System Error</b>), is in your XI Oracle database.

You try in SXMB_MONI get more information in soap body ?

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

You try use tnsping XYZ.ABC in a XI server ? This command check a server to Oracle connection.

How many application servers you have you use proxy server ?

Same day I receive same error (General ErrorText), not a jdbc scenario, and I correct becouse I using proxy server and one aplication server is down, and not disable in a proxy server.

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

TNS Ping XYZ.ABC in a XI server is working perfectly.

Also we have no scenario with Proxy.

But we apply latest patches to XI Oracle database.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

In Integration Engine -> Communication Channel Monitoring you have more details about your error, can you send this messagem error ?

In same cases you have more information in body messagem on SXMB_MONI (not Soap Error tag) , same java errors you can see Oracle Code Error for more information.

Other point, your connection is oci, you have same requeriment to use this type of connection?

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Do you mean to say error message in Runtime WorkBench->component monitoring->Adapter engine.

Message is same:->

- 2007-03-01 13:13:27 MST: Error: Accessing database connection 'jdbc:oracle:oci:@XYZ.ABC' failed: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:oci:@IMNQ.WORLD': UnsatisfiedLinkError: create_stmt_c_copy

Regards