Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA33 or RQEEAL10 how to eliminate selection entries from spool

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am executing QA33 or Program: RQEEAL10 in background and generating spool. But the spool is coming with 2 sections in the output, the top portion or first segment have our selection entries (our inputs in previous screen) and second part is having output of the open/closed lots in the layout. But I want to eliminate the 1st segment with selection entries being coming into my spool.

To understand easily- when we execute QA33 then our output is with desired data only in next screen, but when we execute QA33 in background, it is coming with selection entries also in spool along with our desired output data in the layout format. In output control there is an option to control coversheet entries, but that also will not work.

Can some one tell me how to eliminate selection entries from Spool Output. I am attaching a doc for reference.

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create one layout & make the settings as per the below screen shot.

In change layout option, if the above shown option is ticked, then de-select that option & save the layout. In selection screen, give the layout & make one variant for QA33.

Use that variant for background job or foreground.

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The setting in layout display is not working. Still selelction field is coming in Backgroup output of QA33/ Program name : RQEEAL10. Is it a standard SAP program behavior?

How to eleminate selection entries from QA33 Background output.

Selection output control done in output controls. But not effective.

Desired output.