cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl reimport model in java webdynro disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using NWDS 7.0.18.  I have imported the tracks and i have created the Webdynpro project which is already existing  in the DC's.  When I try to reimport the existing WSDL model, the Reimport Model option is not editable.  Below is the screen shot.  Please let me know how it can be made editable?

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Re import isn't working for WDSLs, might be due to the reasons explained in this.

http://scn.sap.com/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2005/10/10/how-to-reimport-web-service-models-in-web-dyn...

Hope it is going to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Yusuf.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWDS 7.0 does not support web-service re-import, simple as that.

You can "turn off auto-generation" and delete a Model, Create a new Model with same set of attributes (name, package, etc...), do a manual Java build (local, not DC build) - this should update the references internally and then you may be able to run a DC build.

Case it worked, you should be able to right-click the node and map just the additional elements, or case you removed something, you will have red 'X's on each attribute that is not visible anymore.

Hope it helps,

D.

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Create a new model, delete the old one. The reimport functionality seems to be working for ECC BAPIs but not for WSDLs.

Not a problem only you are facing !

Regards,

-Amol

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Did you try to create a Project using the DC in your screenshot and then edit the DC components locally.

Please let me know if this was of any help to you.

Regards,

Rohit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

yes i have created the project using the DC.  I have edited locally but i never changed it.  Let me share the screen shot the DTR perspective.  In the DTR perspective I can see it as local. Please let me know what to do next.  In the properties I can see LOCAL, NOT_CHECKED_OUT.  Do I need to check out each and every view and component.

Regards,

Srinivas.

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Yes, please check out the components which you need to modify.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Rohit Singhal