Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document is not displayed in the document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the following Situation:

1 - We performed a copy from the Production System to Quality system

2 - In the Production System, in the tcode VF03 we can see FI  Document in the Flow of the Document

3 - In the Quality System, in the tcode VF03 we can't see FI Document in the Flow of the Document

4 - Using the transaction FB03 i can see the document in the Quality System.

5.- We already check SAP  Note 428856 - Accounting document is not displayed in the document flow

and execute the report RBDLSMAP via tcode BDLS:

6.- Verify logical system in tcode SCC4:

7.- Problem persists (left side QAS, right side PRO):

Have any suggestions for this problem ?

Best Regards ¡¡¡

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

We had the same issue in VF03 after system copy which was resolved after re-executing the BDLS per note 428856.

Regards,

Mathu

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked below SAP Note:

Note 428856 - Accounting document is not displayed in the document flow

It says:

Symptom

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Moderator Remarks: Content removed as impersonated from SAP Notes.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As I said in my previous post I've read that note and run the report RBDLSMAP via the transaction BDSL, this transaction makes the conversion of logical names as you can see in the image of the point number 5 of my post.

Best Regards

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai Krishna Sabniveesu

We appreciate your effort to contribute & help the needful. But, copying content or reproducing
content from SAP Note is not allowed. Providing SAP Note Number & its relevant section to refer for reference/understanding and jest of note(how Note can be helpful to OP), should suffice the OP requirement.

We wish you would keep that in mind, while contributing in future.

Thanks, JP

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Thanks a lot. There is no second thought on your suggestion.I will keep this in mind in all my future posts.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

I guess you have done the setting for document flow in copy control. The system uses the BADI- "BADI_SD_DOCUMENTFLOW" , for displaying the document flow, you will have to check with your abaper regarding this.

Please check this link http://scn.sap.com/people/nabheet.madan3/blog/2011/10/24/modifying-sales-document-flow

Regards

Aadesh