cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Journal form issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am not getting current  and ydt tax wage type /401 to /405 and /410 amount in the same line.

current amount is displaying in the above line and ydt amount displaying in bottom. I am attaching the screen shots for your reference.

Please let me know where i have to do the setting in pe51 so that i can get the both the value in the same line.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Can you if your payroll journal program is standard one or a customized one

I know for a fact that the customized one can also have the forms hard coded in ABAP code and then the new forms with different name might not work

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajya,

As u can see my earlier post that m using standard form only by coping the standard form.

regards

Sachin

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i meant to ask if you were using the standard SAP Payroll Journal (RPCLJNXX) program version or a Z* copy of same

Rgrds

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

m using the standard SAP Payroll Journal (RPCLJNXX) program.The standard forms for the USA, for example, are stored under the names "UJT1", "UJD1", "UJF1", and "UJD1" and i copied all four form and make them ZJT1", "ZJD1", "ZJF1", and "ZJD1

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

still looking for the solution:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

you must ensure you map the WT's in question or the EVCL 02 value in cumulation ID **** in the form for Detail data (not the summary form)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicoleta,

I already checked whatever u said but the problem as is the same.

Please check the below screen for Cum id for  t003 and t004 and also let me know is there any SAP note with regards to this issue?

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was talking about cumulation ID **** as per attached. You need this cumulation ID in the Detail form in order to see your wage types in the summary section of the report. Inside this cumulation you must map either the wage types you need or the evaluation class 02 ID of the wage types you need to display on the summary section.

The cumulation ID **** must contain your WT or EVCL 02 values as per attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicoleta,

I have maintain the EVCL 02 with specification 02(employe tax form) for /401 wagetype and EVCL 02 with specification 04 (ER tax)  for /410 wagetype in the t512w_d table.

and inside the Cumulation id

T001 (current tax)  maintained wagetype /401

T002 (YDT tax) maintained wagetype /401

T003 (Current -FUTA/SUTA) wagetype maintained /410

T004 (YDT-FUTA/SUTA) wagetype maintained /410

as u can see in the attachement.

Please give ur inputs

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the below .

There are two ways for you to maintain a payroll journal form:

Setting up the form with the HR form editor.

Setting up the form with views .

The standard forms for the USA, for example, are stored under the names "UJT1", "UJD1", "UJF1", and "UJD1"

Thanks & Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks,

I am geting the issue in UJD1 form which copied and using as ZJD1 on two things-

1- in this form /401 wihholding tax not printing in the ydt side as u can see in the attachment which i attached in my privious post.

2- Fedral unemployment tax (FUTA) and State unemployment insurance (SUI/SUTA) value is not adding to ydt field from one period to next period-

for example-

o1/2013      current                   ydt

futa          100                         100

Suta        300                         300

02/2013

futa               80                         180

suta               50                         350

it shuold be come like this but in 02 period current value is displaying in ydt coloumn.

Please let me know how to resolve.

Regards

Sachin

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin, i am hoping you checked thoroughly in window mapping, and evaluation classes, and right table to map (comparatively with the others, where the values are rightly being accumulated) so that the accumulation values would be picked up. - thank you!

-Kanuku

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check the table  V_512W_D and check the Evaluation Class (2) for your wage type. 

If the value is blank, it will not be displayed in your form, even if the wage type is specifcally defined in your form. You need a non-blank value for your evaluation class (2) in order to print.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have done what u have suggested for /401 and /410 but nothing has happened.

can u please through some more light on this.

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiNot Active Contributor

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin ,

Please check as per below ,

The Payroll Journal uses 4 separate forms for the print format

(1) Page Header 

(2) Continuation Excerpt 

(3) Employee Data Excerpt 

(4) Totals Block

and also find the below link-

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-hr/payroll-journal-totals-form-927571

thanks

Siva