Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change delivery quantity

ramesh_putta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am an ABAPer and trying to figure out something here.. my question is..

How do we change the delivery quantity for a material? I tried to go into vl02n with a delivery number but the delivery quantities here are in non editable mode. wondering is there any other place i can go and make this change.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Its a very standerd process in SAP to change and edit delivery quantity in VL02N  untill and unless PGI has not been done for the delivery.

Please check in the status Overview TAB is the GM stsatus is "C" apart form anything or not.

If its C you cant change anything on the doc.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Is your company activated Decentralized WM . Just see the storage location / picking location used in the delivery and if this location is Warehouse Managed there is a possibility of distributing delivery in decentralized environment.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Ramesh,

In order to change the delivery quantity using t code vl02n you need to make sure that :

• No PGI had been done
  • You haven't picked the delivery quantity
  • There  should not be any subsequent documents viz shipment document, Handling document or invoice document created

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

ramesh_putta
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to add more .....

I could able to edit delivery quantity for few delivery numbers through Vl02N and for the others i could not. Not sure whats the difference between these two deliveries?

I would try debugging both parallelly and see if i can find any difference.

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the shipment status...if shipment is created either change the status (untick all the statuses) or delete the shipment then you will be able to edit the delivery quanity

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Take the delivery document and see the status overview, you will understand the each line item as well as delievry document step by step status. May be some of the subsequent steps would have already completed.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be some code, cehck the exit MV50AFZ1 in which all the changes for delivery item to be inserted

regards,

santosh

ramesh_putta
Participant
0 Kudos

Checked, but no code exists in this exit.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Better to find out Values of Delivery Document in Table Level like CDHDR and CDPOS here you can find out really values have been changed or not .

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal cases, you can change the delivery quantity via VL02N if that delivery is not posted for goods issue.  If that is not happening, then check whether any screen variant or user exit is in place.

G. Lakshmipathi

ramesh_putta
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no screen variant or user exit.

Is there any other transaction to make this change?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard configuration.

either it should be a user exit or screen variant

regards,

santosh