cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency conversion issue !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In intercompany sales order, currency is USD and when I go to billing & there I changed it to EUR & after saving it’s showing me USD not EUR. I really don’t know why it’s happening like that way. Is there anyone who can assist me.

It's working fine with std order but not with intercompany !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Pls check the currency converstion is Marked or not for your intercompany Condition type in the pricing procedure, if not test and try......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

You can't change it at Invoice level why not to do the same at Sale Order level. Also, you can workout with User Exit at the time of billing by applying the logic of Currency Conversion with the help of your ABAPER. Moreover, have a look at OSS Note 358893. I'm sure that this note can help you out. Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ammarah,

You can't change it at Invoice level why not to do the same at Sale Order level.

When you suggest change at sales order level, what do you suggest exactly?

Please note: Sales order gives the details for the sale done to the External customer.

The requirement might be to have only the currency of IV billing document in EUR. (not the currency of the F2 billing document)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW Sir,

Sorry for delayed response. I've already suggested the OP if this is specifically for IV.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

zain,

In the Internal customer (in XD02), give the currency as EUR.

So during the creation of the IV billing document, the currency would be in EUR (and not in USD).

Side comment: The sales area for the internal customer would be the sales area related to the supplying plant.

And this internal customer is placed in the ordering sales organization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T W- Thanks for quick response. As you mentioned & I understand it's master data change but my intention is there way to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zain, there is nothing to fix.  The internal customer that sent the stock to the customer is requesting payment in USD.  Discuss the USD issue with the internal customer before making any master data changes too.

Regards

Waza

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, you have to follow TW's suggestion: Check below links for more information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/34/e841da3f7219a2e10000009b38f9b8/content.htm

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2106355

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1907377

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Warren you not understanding the issue.Intercompany sales order, currency is USD and when I go to billing type & there I changed it to EUR & after saving it’s showing me USD not EUR. Then for this we have to go back & make changes in customer master & making(override). But my question doing this is a big hassel. I am looking for proper solution to get in.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

zain,

when I go to billing type & there I changed it to EUR 

What exactly are you doing (w.r.t. your above comment)?

As Ammarah comments changing the currency in the billing document is not possible.

Is your requirement of a select number of IV billing documents or for all the IV billing documents (i.e. currency should be EUR and not USD)?

Why do you not want to do the changes at master data level (in your internal customer)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Well if the requirement is specifically against IV then customer currency should be the same which you want in billing as you know that currency in Invoice always comes from customer master. Against your specific requirement you need to modify the include LV60AA95 so that currency cant get copied from Customer Master to Invoice but only for inter-company Billing Document Type and use USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP move fields to VBRK and copy currency from your respective Sales order to IV. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ammarah Thanks a lot. It worked out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pleasure anytime!