cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects based on system status from table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Please let me know if I can retrieve projects based on their system status from PROJ table. I m actually looking to extract only closed projects from the system.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System status stored in JEST table object pick from PROJ or PRPS table according to your requirement after changes you can check in structure report that make changes are made or not?

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara /Sanjeev,

I too aware that, system statuses would be stored in JEST, since the same will be having millions of records, it will be really painful to run the table.

Clara - as you suggested, I tried to create a status profile in CN41, but there is no option of selecting status, please suggest on this.

My simple requirement is to fetch all CLSD projects from the system in any ways/ any tables, any other clues on this.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sumanth

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Selection status schema you create in BS42

Then in every report on the selection screen you can use this button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to create Selection profile in BS42 for system status.

Then follow the steps advised by Adam.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

In addition to inputs given above, if you have List of projects and wanted to see which if them are closed, there is one option to see if the status of Projects is Closed in CN41 transaction by following below.

1.  For Project input option,click on multiple selection- and give List of Projects for which you want to see the status.

2.  Execute the report.

3.  When report is executed, go to Toolbar and click on 'Choose fields' button.(F5)

4.  In pop up window 'Select Fields' will open. Go to right handside and select 'Status' field and move to left hand side.

5. Project status will be shown against you project list. you can verify the same in CJ20N as well.

Check if this helps.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your inputs friends.

Both CN41 and BS42 will do if followed the right process.

Thanks all.

Regards,

Sumanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run CN42N for just project definitions (it will be faster) after you have created the status profile.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth

table PROJ doesn't contain the status , you need to obtain it in table JEST where object number = object number in PROJ and status active = I0046

But you can also use report CN41N and here create a status profile to select by status the project that you need.

Regards,

Clara