cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission error with J2ee_Admin PI7.3 Dual Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day

I am having a problem with logging on to Netweaver PI7.3 Dual installati as J2ee_Admin.Iam always getting the permission denied error when i try to run the ctc wizard or any other tasks such as displaying all the roles it says  iam J2EE_GUEST as indicated below:

Iam trying to create it in the UME database not ABAB

Current user has user creation
permissions in the UME, but cannot create users in the back-end system (data
source). The original and possibly untranslated message was:
"com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxSecurityException: Caller J2EE_GUEST
not authorized, required permission missing (javax.management.MBeanPermission
-#getAttributeLayoutInformation[:SAP_J2EECluster="",j2eeType=UmeJmxServer,name=IJmxServer]
invoke) "

I have checked  the  server logs and there is an error below which is  coming up:

#BC-JAS-ADM-MON#sap.com/com.sap.engine.heartbeat#C000A8597687003A00000073000028B8#6289350000000001##com.sap.engine.monitor.impl.VMAggregatedStatesMonitors####7D2D0EF8ABF911E2BB5600212800F23C#7d2d0ef

8abf911e2bb5600212800f23c#7d2d0ef8abf911e2bb5600212800f23c#0#Timeout Service Synchronous Queue Processor#Plain##

Error while retrieving aggregated data for GC problem reporting monitors

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.mona.api.NodeNotExistingException: com.sap.mona.api.JMonAPIException: can not find [\\Kernel\\SAPJVM\\GCProblemReporting\\Java Heap Memory Shortages] under TID <SUMM>:PI0     :SAPLicense:5:1

:545:-1

Are they related or just to separate problems?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

davefitzgibbon
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The actual problem is described under the Troubleshooting section of the note: 869852

Please closely follow the steps under sections Solution b) and Solution c) to resolve that issue.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I  looked at the note you mentioned and it applies to 7.0 not 7.3 .in 7.3 there isn`t Visual Admin i resolved the problem by assigning permission on the Abap stack for the Java users.

davefitzgibbon
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, please look at the following note which is vald for 7.

3963174    Central Note For UME Web Dynpro UIs (7.10 and above)

I think for this issue, it might be best to open a message with support as it is very possible that this will need further investigation via traces etc.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the note is 963174

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are logging in as j2ee_admin and it is saying that you are effectively j2ee_guest, then you need to add in the correct rights in the UME.  Once added, log off and back on again.

I'm not sure if the two issues are related though.

Regards.

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i added that permission in the Abap UME and then restarted SAP

Regards