Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning of warehouse stock

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we need to delete 2 warehouse(b71,b72) from sap

and remove storage location st01 from plant 1440 and 1420.

we need to complete cleaning of stock before deleting warehouses.

i had checked stock in lx02,mb5b and mmbe..is there any other report to check warehouse stock?

we have 3 materials in the warehouse for which stock is available at storage location and storage bin.

please advise how we can clear stock from ware house and storage location before deleting the ware house and removing storage location from plant.

regards,

nishith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition, you cannot delete the warehouse after it was in use.

you have data in there, TRs, TOs, transfer postings, physical inventory.

all this has to be archived prior to any deletion.

And then still you have WM views in your material master, which need to be archived too.

And not to forget that you have a lot customizing done for this warehouse. If you just delete the warehouse in the enterprise structure, then this customizing e.g. for movement types and strategies  is still there and does not automatically disappear. So you would need to remove all customizing from the latest to the oldest for this particular warehouse to be able to delete it residue-free.

if you dont want to use a warehouse anymore, then you just need to remove the assignment (Table T320) after you cleared the stock and closed all open business cases (if you really want to do it. I appreciate this aim, but actually have never seen it in reality.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishith ,

I think you need to move your stock from WM managed storage location to Non WM manages storage location .

Try using MB1B for stock posting.

If your case is for same plant , perform storage location to storage location transfer ie from WM managed to non WM managed storage location within same plant.

If its for different plant perform plant to plant transfer.

In both the cases there will be TR generated after stock transfer , you need to process TR and remove stock from warehouse.

Try this option and let me know if it works.

Thanks

Jinoy