cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD IDoc with status 56

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send acknowledgements back to SAP.

1. I create a DEBMAS06 IDoc and it is created succesfully status 03
  2. The idoc fails in the receiver and a ALEAUD IDoc with E1STATE-STATUS 56 is triggered
  3. The original idoc status is changed to status 39 (IDoc is in the target system (ALE service))

When everything works i receive a ALEAUD IDoc with E1STATE-STATUS 50 which also changes the original status to 39.

My problem is that i would like the idoc to use the error status received instead of status 39.

Any help appreciated.

Discussion with same issue

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1263988

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henri,

Please go through below Link, it might help you get the issue resolved

1)  http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

2) Goto SE38 in PI and run the IDX_NOALE report and check whether you are receiving the Application Acknowledgement

Regards,

Sriprasad Bhat

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running on PO 7.31 AEX so have no IDX_NOALE...

Thank you for the document it was very helpfull to understand the link between the different status.

In the IDoc Sender channel i have set it to request ack for the following

SystemAck OK

SystemAck Error

ApplicationAck OK

ApplicationAck Error

I receive the status 50 and 56 but not the rest.

The big question is where the message with Sender Interface = Exception goes

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When working on Java based IDoc adapter, the abap reports such as IDX_NOALE etc. are not at all required.You only need to select the acknowledgment settings in the IDoc communication channel( Also select ALEAUD special handling). Apart from these settings & of course the partner profile configuration, you must set the persistence parameter true in NWA. The path for this parameter is:

Configuration-> Infrastructure->Application Resource->Java IDoc Adapter ->Properties.

In the properties tab, you will find the persistence parameter, set it to true.

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Thank you for your input but have done this..

I am getting the normal ALEAUD(50, 56) but am not getting the ALEAUD 68 when cancelling message.

Before i set the Persistance parameter to true i didnt get any acknowledgements.

0 Kudos

Anyone able to help with this?

Still missing the ALEAUD message with Status 68.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check Note 1798100 - Java idoc adapter functional characteristics | 4) ALEAUD functionality, maybe it helps.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Its over 2 years but were you able to figure a solution out to this issue?

Regards,

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I didnt find an exact solution to my problem, but found out why it wasnt working.

Hope you can use below..

Acknowledgement setup

Configuring Acknowledgements for a Sender IDoc Adapter (AAE) - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

When IDoc is send from R3 it has Status 03

• Message received in PO
    • Success (nothing)
    • Error (nothing)
  • Message handled in PO
    • Success (Status 50/39)
    • Error (nothing)
    • Cancelled (nothing)
  • Message send to receiver
    • Success (Status 50/39)
    • Error (Status 56/39)

No matter what happens along the way the Idoc status will be 03 or 39

Status Maintenance might be the solution (Page 28 - 7.1 Mapping Idoc status...)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

Let me know if you succeed in using WE47

/Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the case of application acknowledgment. I assume you are using acknowledgment settings in the IDoc comm channel. There you will find option of application acknowledgment apart from system acknowledgment. Select that option along with system acknowledgment for both App ack & App Error Ack & see if it works for you.