Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the backend ABAP ume

former_member105092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have System copy of Java source. Now I installed the new java server  using the Java System Copy.

The Source of System copy of Java  was connected to ABAP backend UME. Now the ABAP backend was removed and installed new one. The newly installed Java System Copy was not able to re-configure to new ABAP Backend UME. Before that the Java went shutdown state.

Now to change the ABAP  UME. Is it way to do with ABAP Datasouce XML file ?

any other option is there ?

-- Jee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member105092
Participant
0 Kudos

the notes re-directed to Link says:-

////

1. Start the config tool.
  2. ChooseSwitch to configuration editor mode (Switch to configuration editor mode).
  3. On the Display Configuration tab page, choose  cluster_config  system  custom_global  cfg  services  com.sap.security.core.ume.service  Propertysheet properties  .
  4. Choose Switch between view and edit mode (Switch between view and edit mode).A warning appears to make sure the server and dispatcher nodes are shut down.
  5. Choose Yes.
  6. Choose Edit the details of the selected node (Edit the details of the selected node).
  7. Double-click a property.The Change PropertyEntry dialog box appears.Note NoteThe dialog box also provides a description of the property.
  8. Enter data as required.For example, enter a custom value and choose the Apply custom pushbutton.
  9. Choose the OK pushbutton.
  10. Restart the AS Java.  ////...

But it doesn't say which property. Their list lot of property. I changed the  dataSourceConfiguration_abap.xml . But nothing work out..

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevagan,

Could you read this SAP note

Note 1655608 - How to change UME properties

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori